Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

Put yourself first.And made the rules as you go.

jueves, diciembre 24

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!


How you do, I see u've met my faithful handyman
He's just a little brought down because when u knocked
He thought u were the candyman.
Don't get strung out by the way I look
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
I'm not much of a man by the light of day
But by night I'm one hell of lover!.

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

So let me show u around, maybe play u a sound
You look like you're both pretty groovy.
Or if u want something visual that's not too abysmal
We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie.
So you caught with a flat, well, how about that?
Well babies, don't u panic
By the light of night when it seems all right
I'll get u a satanic mechanic.

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

So why don't u stay for the night? (Night) or maybe a bite? (Bite)
I could show u my favourite obsession.
I've been making a man with blond hair and a tan.
And he's good for relieving my tension.

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

So come up to the lab. And see what's on the slab.
I see u shiver with antici...pation!
But maybe the rain isn't really to blame
So I'll remove the cause, but not the sympton.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario