Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

Put yourself first.And made the rules as you go.

domingo, febrero 21

ELEPHANT WOMAN (C).

Angel, I can see myself in your eyes.
Angel, won't u feel from me from ur eyes?
Do return my heart to me.
No don't insist I'm already hurt.
Elephant Girl
It was an accident unfortunate.
Angel, threw me like a rubber man.
Aiming from the ground.
Why amuse yourself in such way?.
No don't insist I'm already hurt.

Lay me down on the ground sofly soflty.
Don't remove my head hurts much too much.
You never returt it.
Well I woudn't miss it.
I shed no tear for broking me.
You never know it my peace of mind.
Now inside and outside are matching.
Why amuse youself in such a way.
No don't insist I'm already hurt.
If u never return it.
Will it break ur wings.
Will u shed no tears for broken me.
Elephant Woman, Blonde Redhead

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario